(by Pina at One Two Culinary Stew)
Serves 2. Preparation time 15 minutes. Cooking time 10 minutes.
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 4 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 300g cooked prawns
- 2 tbsp nam pla (Thai fish sauce)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Bim’s Kitchen African Baobab & Peanut Butter
- 300g ready noodles
- Slice the green and red peppers into thin strips. Chop the spring onions, garlic and ginger.
- Heat a wok until hot. Add 3 tbsp sunflower oil and swirl it around.
- Stir fry the green and red peppers, spring onions, garlic and ginger for 4 minutes over high heat, until they soften.
- Stir in the sesame oil for a few seconds.
- Add the cooked prawns and give them a quick stir until they heat through.
- Add the fish sauce, soy sauce and Bim’s Kitchen African Baobab & Peanut Butter, stirring until the sauce’s ingredients are blended.
- Quickly add the ready noodles to the wok and heat them through for about 2-3 minutes until all the ingredients are evenly coated with the peanut-ginger sauce.
- Serve immediately.