Serves as many as you want to make for. Preparation time 3 mins, grilling time 1-2min
- slices of bread (we used slices of sweet Nigerian bread)
- 2- 3 mini plum\cherry tomatoes per slice of bread (halved)
- Bim’s Kitchen Baobab Pepper/Chilli Jam
- buffalo mozzarella (2 or 3 thin slices to cover each slice of bread)
- some olive oil
- Preheat a grill.
- Very lightly grill\toast your slices of bread (this just prevents a soggy result and helps achieve a crispy finish).
- Apply a generous and even spread of baobab chilli\pepper jam (we used about a teaspoon per slice).
- Top this with the tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place under the grill but not too close to the heat for 1-2 mins until the mozzarella has melted and is turning golden brown.
- Serve while hot.