Bim’s Kitchen is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will be only used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bim’s Kitchen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15 November 2014.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails to you which we think that you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use most of this website. However if you wish to take advantage of more specific services then you may need to provide certain information. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bim’s Kitchen is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We do not sell, share or transfer this information except as set out in this statement. We may use your information to improve our marketing. Occasionally we may employ the services of a third party to assist us in which case that third party will receive your information. However we will be responsible for the use of your information at all times.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safe guard and secure the information that we collect on line.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites or interest. However once you have used these links or leave out site you should note that we do not have any control over that web site. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by the privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statements applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website we will not use your information for direct marketing purposes unless you specifically opt in to an invitation for such use of your details.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
- If you believe that any information that we are holding in relation to you is incorrect or incomplete please advise us and we will correct the information that we hold. This can be done by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.